PRIMARY STRUCTURES: YOUNGER AMERICAN AND BRITISH SCULPTORS, by Kynaston McShine - 1966 [Catalogue]
Younger American and British Sculptors
by Kynaston McShine
New York: The Jewish Museum, 1966
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Goldenrod yellow wraps are mostly clean, with text and graphic illlustration in white and orange.
- Wraps show some smudges on back cover, sunning at shoulders and spine, a little edgewear. Corners are sharp. See photos.
- Spine is sunned to white.
- Binding is intact; opens to glue between first two gatherings. See photos.
- Illustrations, black and white photographs, are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned, upper corner shows some signs of page turning. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
Unpaginated. 8.25 x 9.5 inches
Catalogue prepared in conjunction with the exhibition of the same name, held at The Jewish Museum in New York City from April 27 to June 12, 1966. Showcasing the work of forty-two "younger" artists, the exhibit reflects on the ways in which modern art pushes at boundaries, leading to a redefinition of the medium.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore