PRACTICAL FLYING: Training Manual for Airplane Pilots, by Byron Q. James - 1928
PRACTICAL FLYING: A Training Manual for Airplane Pilots, by Byron Q. James 1928
Practical Flying: A Training Manual for Airplane Pilots
by Byron Q. James
Part of the Ronald Aeronautic Series. Chapters cover flying parlance and plane parts, dressing for a flight, starting and testing the motor, physical attributes, the airplane controls, the emergency landing after the take-off and more.
210 pages. 6" by 8.5"
Publishing Info: The Ronald Press Company, New York 1928
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- First Edition
- Very scarce with DJ
- Six b&w plates including frontis
- Blue cloth boards are in great condition
- Gilt on spine bright and intact
- Pages iv to v uncut
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Binding is secure
- A few pencil marks to back endpaper
- DJ shows light wear to corners and creases to top edges
- There is a .5" tear to top left of spine and some small chips off spine tail
- DJ shows some chips off bottom of back with some folding to edges
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com