POEMS WRITTEN BEFORE JUMPING OUT AN 8 STORY WINDOW, by Charles Bukowski - 1968 [Signed]
Poems Written Before Jumping out of an 8 Story Window
by Charles Bukowski
First edition, signed by the author. Glendale, CA: Poetry X/Change, 1968
Pamphlet is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Glossy white wraps are mostly clean, with photo illustration and inked title.
- Wraps show some creasing at upper left corner, some surface damage at back cover. Corners are bumped. See photos.
- Spine is stapled at fold, with some wear at ends. See photos.
- Binding is secure.
- Signed on the title page. See photos.
- Illustration in red ink at centerfold is bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
27 pages. 6.25 x 8.25 inches
A LITMUS first edition (based in Berkeley, California), published and distributed by POETRY X/CHANGE in Glendale, California. The text is typewritten, the cover title hand inked; this slim booklet epitomizes Bukowski's approach to art -- immediate; championing the small, independent press; speaking to the everyday of everyman's mundane existence.
Cover art by P. David Horton is entitled "Self Portrait."
In very nice condition that belies its ephemeral looks.
Signed on the title page.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore