PIERRE PAULIN: UN UNIVERS DE FORMES, by Anne Chapoutot - 1992$225.00
Pierre Paulin: Un Univers De Formes
by Anne Chapoutot
French. Paris: Du May, 1992
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition, with a NEAR FINE DJ.
- ISBN: 2906450820
- White cloth hardcover is in overall great condition.
- DJ looks nice, has minimal signs of shelfwear and edgewear on the top front.
- Back board bottom edge shows minimal signs of dust and dirt. (See Photos).
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has grey text against a white background.
- Binding is tight, strong, and secure. It is firm and has a little play.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges look nicely preserved with minimal signs of dust.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
140 pages. 6.5" x 12.25" inches.
Pierre Paulin was a French furniture designer and interior designer. He was most famous for his innovative designs during the 1960s when he worked for Artifort. His most famed chair designs were the Mushroom chair, Ribbon chair, and Tongue chair. This book shows selected images and designs from his career.
Book is written in French.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore