PICCOLO, by Bettina - 1954 [1st Ed]$165.00
with illustrations by the author
Very scarce first edition with original illustrated dust jacket. Beautifully illustrated in B&W and stunning color, the author follows her stories about Cocolo the donkey with a charming story about that donkey's son, Piccolo, who went to Italy to make a movie about his father. 64 pages. 4" by 4.75".
Published by Harper & Brothers. New York, NY. 1954.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition, with a NEAR FINE DJ.
- Original illustrated dust jacket is included in near fine condition and has been preserved behind mylar and backed with archival paper.
- Blue cloth boards show very light fading to extreme bottom front. Overall, excellent.
- The interior shows no significant flaws other than a small spot to copyright page and dedication page.
- The binding is firm.
- The interior shows illustrations maintained in vivid detail.
- No writing, highlighting, underlining or other intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.