PICASSO AND THE HUMAN COMEDY, by Picasso - 1954
Picasso and the Human Comedy
New York: Harcourt, Brace and Company, 1954.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- Boards show some aging and scuffing with a small bump to lower edge of back. Corners are scuffed.
- Spine has .5" chip at foot and chipping to head. (Please see photo)
- Binding is slightly cocked but secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ is nicely preserved behind Mylar and is backed with archival paper.
- DJ has a 1x2.5" chip out of head of spine and .5x1" chip out of foot. (Please see photo)
- DJ has two 1" closed tears on front and several tiny closed tears at top edge of back, corners are scuffed and chipped.
- DJ spine is scuffed at edges and covers show black marks, particularly on back. (Please see photos)
Unpaginated. 10.75X14 inches.
Contains 180 drawings by Picasso, including 16 full color lithographs.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore