PHYLLIS A TWIN, by Dorothy Whitehill - 1920
Phyllis A Twin
by Dorothy Whitehill
illustrated by Thelma Gooch
A bright and cheerful novel by the beloved writer of girls stories. This tale of mystery, adventure and the friendship between young girls will delight all young readers. 211 pages. 5.25 x 7.5 inches.
Illustrated in black & white by Thelma Gooch.
Published by: Grosset & Dunlap Publishers, New York, 1920.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- Covers are in nice condition with minor signs of wear including a bump on upper edge of back cover. (See photos)
- Front cover exhibits black writing and line drawing illustration.
- Spine has writing in black.
- Spine ends are lightly softened and toned.
- DJ is wrapped in Mylar and backed with archival paper.
- DJ shows moderate signs of wear including some creasing and open tears at corners, edges, and spine ends. (See photos)
- Binding is secure.
- Upper edge of textblock is colored in bright red. (See photos)
- Pastedowns exhibit nice illustration.
- Pages show minimal age toning.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com