PHILIPS' MAP OF LONDON FOR VISITORS, by George Philip - 1874
Philips' Map of London for Visitors
by George Philip
Wonderful 29 X 19 inch color fold out map of London showing all streets, parks such as Kensington Gardens and the River Thames, includes a pasted in guide to public buildings, cab fares, monuments, bankers, parks, bridges and much more.
Unpaginated. 4.75" by 6.75"
Publishing Info: George Philip, London 1874
Hardback is overall in GOOD+ condition.
- Black boards feature a front title sticker with an illustration of London buildings
- Pasted in guide is free of any writing, underlining, highlighting or other intentional marks
- Map colors still bright
- Boards show minimal scuffing to corners and head and tail of spine
- Canvas map shows some tears (largest being 2") and some darkening
- Map shows some foxing to the back where some clear tape has been applied to one fold
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.