PHILIP GUSTON RETROSPECTIVE - 2004$60.00
Philip Guston Retrospective
published in accompaniment to the exhibition by the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
Presumed First Edition. Published by: Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, 2004.
Paperback is overall in NEAR FINE condition.
- ISBN: 0929865219
- Volume displays minimal overall wear.
- Color illustrated covers feature white text on front, and have returns.
- Spine features black and white text.
- Binding is secure throughout volume.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges have small stains along head. (See photos)
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Showcasing 138 works that span a vast period of 50 years in Guston's career, this full-color catalog presents the life and work of this remarkable artist with an insight and perspective that focuses on the most important points and themes around which he developed his style. Filled with essays by various scholars, including detailed biographical accounts, it allows a deeper understanding of the man behind the work, exploring the influences which brought about the major changes in his artistic endeavor, and shaped him into the unique artist he became. 272 pages. 9.75 x 12 inches.
Lavishly illustrated with full-color reproductions of the artist's works, as well as photographs. Includes various essays, as well as a checklist of the exhibition, a selected bibliography, and a chronology.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore