PHARMACOTHEON, by Jonathan Ott - 1996 [Signed ltd. 2nd ed.]
Entheogenic drugs, their plant sources and history
by Jonathan Ott
Second edition densified, signed and numbered by the author. Kennewick, WA: Natural Products Company, 1996
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Dark gray covers are mostly clean, with black text and illustration. Corners are sharp, with slight bowing. See photos for details of condition.
- Spine has black text, dimmed at foot, with bumped ends.
- Binding feels unread.
- End papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are a little dusty, with a few marks.
639 pages. 6 x 9 inches
Second, amplified edition of a standard reference work on entheobotany, hallucinogenic drugs, and their plant origins.
EDITION POINTS: Second edition. Number 92/166 copies Smythe-sewn and case bound. Signed and numbered by author on Colophon.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore