PAUL ELDER CALENDARS -1915/17$295.00
Paul Elder Calendars
1915 and 1917
Published by: Paul Elder and Company, San Francisco, CA, 1915/17.
Calendars are overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Calendars display moderate overall edgewear and mild toning.
- Covers feature full-color illustrations and design on front, and display some edgewear.
- 1915 calendar has front cover missing. First page displays some small edge tears, as well as small chips to corners, and minor creasing.
- Calendars are loosely held together with a cord at upper edge.
- Interior is mildly toned and is well-preserved in both volumes.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Back of 1915 calendar is creased at edges and corners, with some foxing.
- Binding of 1915 is a little more fragile due to a few tears in top hole, through which the binding cord supports page. (See photos)
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Pages not numbered. Approx. 100 pages each. 6.25 x 10.25 inches.
These magnificent calendars feature poetry for each week of the year, seven days per page. Each page is splendidly illustrated and presents an inspiring quote from a renowned author like Robert Louis Stevenson, Tennyson, Wordsworth, and many more.
Originating with the Arts and Crafts movement, they are splendidly illustrated with original designs. Features poetry by some of the most beloved poets and literary figures.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore