PANAMA GOLD Anthology, by D.A. Levy - 1969 [Ltd Ed:200]$145.00
by D.A. Levy
A poetry anthology created as a mimeograph edition of under 200, printed in San Francisco, California and distributed by Zero Publications of Cleveland, Ohio. Entries include an introductory poem by D.R. Wagner, a poetic dialogue by Charles Bukowski accompanied by crude sketches, a poem by Pete LeRouche, three poems by Larry Eigner, a poem by Neeli Cherry, a poem by D.A. Levy, as well as works by Neeli Cherry, Kent Taylor and more. Cover design by Barbara O'Connelly. Unpaginated. 8.5" by 11".
Limited Edition published by Zero Publications. Cleveland, Ohio. 1969.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Stapled textblock is affixed to illustrated wraps, which appear to be hand-torn along the front fore and bottom edges and the rear bottom edge and show only light scuffing to the front and rear.
- Corners are bumped.
- Spine is creased at the head.
- Some pages exhibit gently bumped and creased corners while the pages toward the rear exhibit creases along the top edge. Please see photos.
- Binding is firm.
- The last page has been detached from the staples. Please see photo.
- Interior is free of major signs of age or wear.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore