ORGANIC DESIGN IN HOME FURNISHINGS, by Eliot F. Noyes - 1969
ORGANIC DESIGN IN HOME FURNISHINGS, by Eliot F. Noyes - 1969 Modern Design
Organic Design in Home Furnishings
by Eliot F. Noyes
Very scarce. The 1969 reprint of the 1941 edition as published by the Museum of Modern Art in New York. Featuring designers such as Saarinen and Eames, Craig and Hatfield, Nicholson and Maier, Weese and Baldwin and more. 48 pages. 7.75" by 10.25".
Published by: Arno Press. New York. 1969.
Hardback is overall in FINE condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- Dust jacket shows moderate scuffing and soiling to front, less so to back.
- Brown cloth boards in pristine condition as is interior.
- Binding tight.
- No writing, highlighting, underlining or other intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #artbooks #usedbooks #bookbotique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com