ONE FINE DAY, by Nonny Hogrogian - 1971 [Signed 1st Ed]
One Fine Day
by Nonny Hogrogian
STATED FIRST PRINTING. SIGNED BY AUTHOR on half-title page. London: The Macmillan Company/Collier-Macmillan Ltd., 1971.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition with VERY GOOD+ DJ.
- Volume features orange covers with illustration on front and a colorful illustrated DJ.
- Book displays gentle overall wear and aging.
- Covers are mostly faded, with fading starting from edges and going into most of boards.
- Spine has orange text that has remained vibrant.
- Binding is secure.
- Interior shows minimal age-toning and is well preserved.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Page facing copyright page has a faint pencil mark, going 1.25" into page from head edge.
- DJ is not price-clipped. (See photos)
- DJ exhibits minimal edgewear, with a little bumping and tears to head edge of back. (See photos)
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Pages not numbered. Approx. 30 pages. 10.25 x 8.25 inches.
Book features orange covers with orange illustration on front, as well as colorful illustrated DJ with Caldecott medallion on front. Volume is lavishly illustrated in full-color throughout, and features vibrant endpapers.
A delightfully entertaining children's tale, One Fine Day features the adventures of a greedy fox who encounters various characters who give him a life lesson. Inspired by an Armenian folk tale, the story will captivate young children and teach them to "read along" the simple text as the story unfolds in colorful pictures.
Nonny Hogrogian (b.1932) is an Armenian-American writer and illustrator. She is best known for her children's books, her favorite subjects being folk and fairy tales, fantasy and poetry.
EDITION POINTS: First Edition, Stated First Printing. Signed by the author on half-title page.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore