OH YEAH?, by Edward Angly - 1931 Second Printing
by Edward Angly
Second Printing. New York: The Viking Press, 1931.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Boards show some wear and smudges. Corners are gently bumped and scuffed.
- Spine has black text that's lightly scuffed with crushed ends. (Please see photo)
- Binding is secure.
- Pastedowns and endpapers feature graphs that are age-toned.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Features the line by Thomas W. Lamont on pg. 58 that is removed from 1932 edition.
64 pages. 5X7.5 inches.
Clips from newspapers, public records, and quotes from prominent figures of the time on the unpredictability of the stock market, with a humorous spin.
EDITION POINTS: Second printing.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore