ODILON REDON: PRINCE OF DREAMS 1840-1916, by Douglas W. Druick - 1994
Odilon Redon: Prince of Dreams 1840-1916
by Douglas W. Druick
New York: Harry N. Abrams, Inc., 1994
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- Boards are clean. Corners are gently bumped.
- Spine has some small black spots and firm ends. (Please see photo)
- Binding is secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ shows scuffing to back and some scratches to front. Corners of DJ are scuffed as is head of spine.
464 pages. 10X12.25 inches.
"Odilon Redon's fantastic imagery, evoking the workings of the unconscious mind, has often seemed to be more closely aligned with the art of the 20th century than that of the 19th. Yet his highly symbolic visions of a dreamlike world have remained enigmatic and frequently misunderstood." (Google Books)
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore