NUDI, by Paolo Roversi - 1999 [1st Ed]$165.00
by Paolo Roversi
STATED FIRST EDITION. Paris: Editions Stromboli, 1999.
Softback is overall in NEAR FINE condition with NEAR FINE onion skin DJ and VERY GOOD- slipcase.
- ISBN: 2950891519
- Volume features flexible firm/hardback linen covered covers with onion skin DJ and slipcase.
- Covers have black text on front and along spine, with device at foot of spine, as well as a white publisher's ribbon bookmark.
- Binding is secure.
- Plates are near fine throughout.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Ribbon bookmark is frayed at foot.
- Onion skin DJ shows a tiny brown stain to head of spine. (See photos)
- Slipcase features title label on front, and displays light toning along open edges, as well as two gray stains on back near foot edge, about 1" long.
- Slipcase is split along 3 edges at closed extremity, and is attached along back shoulder. (See photos)
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Pages not numbered. Approx. 100 pages. (about 50 plates) 9.5 x 11.75 inches.
A collection of photographs of female nudes by the Italian artist. Featuring a completely blank surrounding with unique development techniques that bring all the attention to the model, they show as much simplicity as talent. In their striking poses and commanding beauty, the models are reminiscent of the fashion background of the photographer, with prominence given this time to the human body free of any worldly garment.
Paolo Roversi (b.1947) is an Italian-born fashion photographer who lives and works in Paris.
Volume features about 50 photographic plates, with a little text in Italian by the artist. Pages are uniquely bound with uncut fore edges.
EDITION POINTS: First Edition.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore