NUDES, by Irina Ionesco - 1996$75.00
by Irina Ionesco
Zurich, Switzerland: Edition Stemmle, 1996.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition, with a VERY GOOD+ DJ.
- ISBN: 3908162521
- Illustrated cover features black and white photographs taken by the artist.
- Boards are in overall near fine condition.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has black text against a white background.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Inside pages shows gentle marginal toning.
- Illustrated DJ features black and white photographs taken by the artist.
- DJ has some light edgewear and shelfwear, with faint stain at center of back shoulder. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
143 pages. 10 x 13 inches.
Irina Ionesco was born in Paris in 1935, the daughter of Romanian immigrants. She spent her childhood years in Constanta, Tomania, at the threshold between East and West, before returning to France in 1946. Her first photographs appeared in the 1960's. Since 1970, her work has been exhibited in France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, England, Egypt, the U.S., Japan and Germany. She lives and works in Paris. She says that in art, only the bizarre is beautiful.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore