NEW AMERICAN REVIEW, by Theodore Solotaroff - 1967-1977 Complete Run
New American Review #1-26
Edited by Theodore Solotaroff
Complete run. New York: The New American Library, 1967
Softbacks are overall in GOOD condition.
- Complete set of issues 1-26
- All interior pages are readable and are free of writing and intentional marks, unless noted.
- All bindings are secure.
- Most covers show minor wear.
- Most textblocks are age-toned.
- Number 1 shows some edgewear with back cover scuffed and age-toned. Spine is creased with scuffing. Textblock is age-toned.
- Number 11 covers are scuffed and lightly age-tones, corners are gently bumped. Spine is creased. Name written in pencil on ffep.
- Number 12 covers are scuffed, spine is creased, textblock is age-toned. Page 205 has minor marginalia in pink pen (Please see photo).
- Number 7 has white residue on cover, edgewear, and gently bumped tail of spine. Textblock is age-toned.
- Number 14 cover has several creases and edgewear. Spine is creased and scuffed. Textblock edges are gently age-toned.
- Number 16 cover is scuffed with lower right corner chipped. Spine is creased with small tear at tail. Textblock is age-toned.
- Number 21 has .5" tear on cover with some edgewear, crease on spine, and age-toned textblock.
4.5X7.5 inches each.
"American Review was a literary journal published from 1967-1977. American Review printed traditional and experimental fiction, poetry, and nonfiction essays and journalism. It was unusual for the number of well-known and later-known writers it attracted from its very first issue." (Wikipedia)
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore