NATURAL CONNECTIONS: PHOTOGRAPHS, by Paula Chamlee - 1994 [Signed Ltd Ed]$85.00
Natural Connections: Photographs by Paula Chamlee
with Essay by Estelle Jussim
SIGNED LIMITED EDITION. No. 23 of 250. Revere, PA: Lodima Press, 1994.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD++ condition with NEAR FINE DJ and VERY GOOD slipcase.
- ISBN: 0960564675
- Volume features great glossy DJ with photograph from collection on front, and a slipcase with silver lettering on front, as well as silver lettering on front board and spine.
- Gray cloth covers are near fine with a 3mm frayed chip along head edge of back board, and a smudge on foot edge of same. (See photos)
- Spine has firm ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges show some smudges along foot. (See photos)
- DJ shows high gloss and displays minimal shelfwear.
- Red cloth box exhibits fraying along seam of cloth at head and foot edges, with a 2.75" split exposing board along foot edge.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Pages not numbered. Approx. 120 pages. 12 x 10.5 inches.
Handsome binding features silver lettering on gray cloth, as well as a glossy DJ with B&W photograph on front, and a red cloth slipcase with silver lettering on front.
The photographic world of Paula Chamlee is presented in this remarkable volume in all its sweeping intensity and scope, establishing her once more as one of the world's foremost American nature photographers. It is the spectacle of Nature in its raw beauty and greatness. The text by art historian and critic Estelle Jussim gives more insight into the development and creative life of the photographer, while the entries from Chamlee's personal diary are carefully interwoven into the photographic exploration, creating a priceless monograph on a great artist.
Lavishly illustrated with 41 B&W photographic plates. Includes a text by Estelle Jussim, as well as entries from Chamlee's personal diaries.
EPHEMERA: includes a dedication of the special edition from the artist, as well as a card with number of copy and limited edition statement.
EDITION POINTS: Signed Limited Edition. No 23 of 250.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore