NAKED DANCE AND GYMNASTICS, by Ralf Mohr - 2008$110.00
Naked Dance and Gymnastics
by Ralf Mohr
English and German text. Hannover, Germany: Edition Reuss, 2008
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD++ condition, with a VERY GOOD+ DJ.
- ISBN: 9783934020665
- Front and back covers feature black and white photographs of nude dancers by the artist.
- Boards show signs of light edgewear.
- Corners are mostly sharp, but for the top right corner is bumped. (See Photos).
- Spine has white text against a black background.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Frontispiece is present, features black and white photographs.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated DJ features black and white photos by the artist.
- DJ has some edgewear, shelfwear, and scuffed spine ends. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
125 pages. 11 x 11 inches.
Ralf Mohr was born in 1966, comes from Kassel lives and works in Hannover, and is a prizewinning photographer, graphic artist and designer. His photos have been shown at exhibitions in Germany and abroad. His subtle portraits of postmodern people have been published in three photo books and have earned international acclaim. He articulates his own authentic and sometimes provocative visual language, which puts the physicality of the individual human being into the focal point.
Edition Points: English and German text.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore