MY DOG RINTY, by Ellen Tarry & Marie Hall Ets - 1946 [1st Ed] Scarce Illustrated$50.00
My Dog Rinty
by Ellen Tarry and Marie Hall Etsphotography by Alexander and Alexandra Alland
FIRST EDITION. Published by: The Viking Press, Inc., New York, 1946.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Volume displays overall signs of wear and aging.
- Gray covers feature orange text on front, and display gentle edgewear with some toning and rubbing.
- Spine features orange text, and displays overall chipping at ends and along shoulders.
- Binding is secure.
- Hinges are intact and pastedowns free of notable marks.
- Interior exhibits mild overall aging, with scarce occasional smudges. (See photos)
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Textblock edges show expected toning.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
The heartfelt tale of a boy and his dog in a neighborhood in Harlem. David has a hard time keeping his dog Rinty who is not well-behaved, but he loves him enough to try hard to find a way. This is the tale of his adventures.
Lavishly illustrated with B&W photographs throughout.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore