MRS. DALLOWAY, by Virginia Woolf - 1925 [1st American Ed.]
by Virginia Woolf
First American edition. New York: Harcourt, Brace and Company, 1925
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Boards covered in orange cloth show some dirt, smudges, with edgewear and a stain at front cover. Corners are bumped and frayed.
- Spine has title label with brown ink text and is darkened, with bumped and frayed ends.
- Binding is secure. Final gathering shows space; a small adhesion at gutter between pages 282-283. Please see photographs for details of condition.
- Endpapers and feps are age toned and have light to moderate staining and some foxing. A small 1/2" tear at gutter between free end paper and half title page. Please see photographs for details of condition. Owner's mark on FEP.
- Interior is age-toned, exhibits scattered light foxing.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges have deckle fore and foot edges.
296 pages. 5 x 7.5 inches.
First American Edition of Virginia Woolf's novel, which follows the title character through one June day.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
We invite you to view our Shipping & Returns policies, or to contact us with any questions.
Shipping: Shipping rate calculated at checkout