MOUNTAIN INTERVAL, Robert Frost - 1921 [Signed]$795.00
by Robert Frost
Signed Second Printing. Published by: Henry Holt and Company. New York, NY. 1921.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Covers exhibit minimal signs of commensurate age and wear.
- Gilt stamped one quarter binding with stamped cloth and gilt stamped paper overlay.
- Boards are gently darkened and exhibit light indentations to portions of the edges. Please see photos.
- Corners are rubbed with exposed board. Please see photos.
- Spine is gently darkened and mildly stained in areas with firm mildly rubbed ends. Please see photos.
- Binding is secure though the gutter between pages 31/32 is lightly cracked. Please see photos.
- Hinges are secure.
- Endpapers are gently age-toned with the ffep bearing a signature and date in ink.
- Front matter is mildly foxed. Please see photos.
- Title page bears the signature of the author. Please see photos.
- Frontispiece is fully intact with accompanying tissue guard.
- Interior is gently age-toned with occasional foxing and a smudge to the upper area of page 45. Please see photos.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Deckle edges.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
A signed second printing of the first edition published by Henry Holt and Company presented with the original frontispiece depicting the plaster cast of Robert Frost by Italian sculptor Aroldo du Chene.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore