MORANDI'S OBJECTS, by Joel Meyerowitz - 2015 [1st ed.]
by Joel Meyerowitz
First edition. Bologna: Damiani, 2015
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Cream cloth covers are mostly clean, with inset photo illustration and gilt title on spine.
- Boards show a few smudges, some edgewear. Corners are sharp. See photos.
- Spine has gilt text and is bright with firm ends.
- Binding is strong.
- Illustrated end papers/ pastedowns show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear. Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
113 pages. 10 x 12.5 inches
A meditation on the objects found in the painting studio of Giorgio Morandi (1890-1964), Italian painter best known for his still lifes. New York-born photographer Joel Meyerowitz (b. 1938) pays homage to Morandi and creates his own still life series with portraits of bottles, jugs, a hat, that fill the pages one after the other.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore