MICHAEL SNOW: SEQUENCES - A HISTORY OF HIS ART, by G. Moure - 2015
Michael Snow: Sequences, A History of His Art
by Gloria Moure
Barcelona: Ediciones Poligrafa, 2015
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- ISBN: 9788434313521
- Illustrated cover features one of Snow's works of art from 1969 called "Authorization."
- Boards show some light shelfwear.
- Corners are sharp but for bumping on the lower right corner. (See Photos).
- Spine has light blue text against a silver metallic background.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
375 pages. 9 x 10 inches.
This book is a portrait of Michael Snow's creative approach as seen by Michael snow, as it has emerged from numerous conversations and memorable workshop we ran in 2008. Essentially, the content is a record of his creative course, with established sequences that bring out the absurdity of classifications when it comes to reappraising the concepts whose intersection blows the boundaries sky high.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore