METAL WORKER'S HANDY-BOOK OF RECEIPTS & PROCESSES, by W.T. Bryannt - 1907
The Metal Worker's Handy-Book of Receipts and Processes
edited by William T. Bryannt
Published by: Henry Carey Baird & Co. Philadelphia, PA. 1907.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD- condition.
- Covers exhibit minimal signs of commensurate age and wear.
- Full cloth binding with gilt and ink stamping to the cover and spine.
- Boards are moderately darkened and stained with rubbing in areas and mild edgewear.
- Corners are rubbed with exposed board.
- Spine is moderately darkened and stained with rubbing to pushed ends. Please see photos.
- Binding is secure overall the textblock exhibits play with sections appearing slightly loosened along the gutters. Please see photos.
- Hinges are secure.
- Illustrated endpapers are gently age-toned.
- Interior is gently age-toned with the occasional faint stain though overall exhibits minimal signs of commensurate age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are darkened and stained.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
507 pages. 5.5" by 7.5".
An industrial handbook compiled from various sources and edited by William T. Bryannt with sixty-three engravings, an extensive twenty-nine page index and thirty-two page catalogue of texts published by Henry Carey Baird & Co. of Philadelphia. Includes formulas, chemistry, charts, tables, processes and methods, instruments, materials and more.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore