MERCHANTS & LUXURY MARKETS: 18th C Paris, by Carolyn Sargentson - 1996
Merchants and Luxury Markets: The Marchands Merciers of Eighteenth-Century Paris
by Carolyn Sargentson
London, England: Victoria and Albert Museum, 1996
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition, with a NEAR FINE DJ.
- ISBN: 185177176
- Color illustrated cover is bright and clear.
- Blue boards are in overall near fine condition.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has black text against a light blue background.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ has is in over all near fine condition, with light shelfwear.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
224 pages. 8.5 x 11 inches.
"Through a detailed examination of inventories and other previously unpublished records, Carolyn Sargentson offers a new perspective on the history of consumption, and she paints a fascinating picture of the luxury market during the decades that preceded the French Revolution."
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore