MERCEDES BENZ 1886-1986, by Jurgen Lewandowski - 1986
Mercedes Benz 1886-1986
by Jurgen Lewandowski
Massive two volume set in a slipcase. Text in French, German and English. Volume one covers the history of the company with sections on Gottlieb Damlier and Karl Benz along with the models of both makers from 1886-1926 followed by the merger and the racing history. Volume two presents Mercedes-Benz models from 1926-1986.
371 & 433 pages. 10" by 11.25"
Publishing Info: Edita, Lausanne 1986
Hardbacks are overall in NEAR FINE condition, with VERY GOOD DJ's.
- ISBN: 2880011949
- Cover boards of both volumes are in excellent condition
- Slipcase is in great condition
- No gift inscriptions or any other ownership marks
- Both interiors are free of any writing, underlining, highlighting or other intentional marks
- Binding is secure
- Both volumes lavishly illustrated with b&w photos and color plates
- Vol. two shows small smudge at bottom of textblock
- .25" tear to spine head of vol. one DJ and shows some light edgewear
- Vol. two DJ shows light scuffing to surface
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.