MARY HEILMANN: GOOD VIBRATIONS - 2012$150.00
Mary Heilmann: Good Vibrations
Mary Heilmann is a typical example of a leading American artist who is not a household name outside the art world. The pioneering painter, famous mainly in artistic circles, has been injecting abstraction with elements from popular culture and craft traditions since the seventies. Heilmann's straightforward, seemingly nonchalant approach to painting belies an astute and witty dialogue with all sorts of art historical preconceptions. Features high quality reproductions, several essays by Produced in conjunction with the exhibit, Mary Heilmann: Good Vibrations held at the Bonnefantenmuseum Maastricht, Netherlands. 236 pages. 9.5" by 10.5".
Published by Walther König. Koln, Germany. 2012.
Softback is overall in NEAR FINE condition with a NEAR FINE- DJ.
- ISBN: 9783863352462
- Paper wraps are in near fine condition
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine, featuring lettering, is square and firm.
- Binding is tight.
- Ffep exhibits a small crease along the upper right corner otherwise the interior is in near fine condition.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated DJ is in near fine- condition, exhibiting only a small portion of the finish missing from the rear lower edge.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore