MANUAL OF PATHOLOGY, by L. Martinet & Jones Quain - 1835
MANUAL OF PATHOLOGY, by L. Martinet & Jones Quain - 1835 [Fourth Edition]
Manual of Pathology Containing the Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Morbid Characters of Diseases
by L. Martinet & Jones Quain
Very scarce Fourth Edition of 1835 publication handsomely rebound in full red leather with gilt trim on boards, gilt lettering on spine which features five raised bands. Subtitle continues: together with an exposition of the different methods of examination applicable to affections of the organs contained within the head, chest and abdomen. Author's preface is followed by the translator's preface and sections on diseases of the brain, spinal marrow, organs of generation, heart, digestive organs, skin and more. 443 pages. 4" by 6"
Fourth Edition published by: Marshall Simpkin. London. 1835.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition.
- As stated, edition has been rebound in full red leather with gilt trim to the exterior and interior of boards, with gilt lettering and detail to spine which features five raised bands.
- Decorative paper to pastedowns and endpapers.
- Foreedge of textblock shows light staining which becomes more apparent on the outer edge of individual pages. (See photos for example)
- Deckle edges.
- Interior shows minimal foxing throughout however the pages are bright with clear, bold text.
- Binding is tight.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #artbooks #usedbooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com