MANUAL OF 26th GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, by John R. Howlett - 1869$75.00
Manual of the Twenty-Sixth General Assembly of the State of Illinois
compiled by John R. Howlett
Published by: Howlett & Adair, Publishers. Lanark, IL. 1869
First Edition. Includes an illustrated fold-out chart. 98 pages. 4.5" by 7".
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD- condition.
- Blind stamped black cloth covers featuring gilt stamped cover title exhibits signs of commensurate aging and wear.
- Boards are gently darkened, scuffed and rubbed with a portion of the top and bottom edges exhibiting rubbed, exposed boards while the front board is detached along the mid-to-lower portion of the hinge. Please see photos.
- Spine is darkened and rubbed exhibiting a .5"x.75" portion of the cloth missing from the uppermost area where the textblock signatures are exposed while the tail exhibits significant wear. Please see photos.
- Binding is secure.
- Ffep bears a handwritten signature and date while the following page bears a stamp of the same signature.
- Endpapers and feps are gently age-toned and stained.
- Fold-out chart is present and exhibits a vertical closed tear to the right upper and lower area. Please see photos.
- Unidentified seed pod lies in the gutter between pages 30/31 while the gutter of pages 10/11 bear a small leaf and shadows. Please see photos.
- Interior is very gently age-toned, exhibiting only faint occasional foxing.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are gently darkened.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
An annual entry in the published session laws by the General Assembly of Illinois. Includes the Constitution of the United States, the Constitution of the State of Illinois, information on the State Government, members of Congress and the Legislative Department, members of the Senate, rules of the Senate, rules of the Speaker, rules of the House and additional information pertaining to the state of Illinois.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.