MAHARAM AGENDA, by Michael Maharam - 2011$50.00
by Michael Maharam
A look at the design and textiles of Michael and Stephen Maharam of New York whose story began when their grandfather, Louis Maharam emigrated from Russia to the United States. Louis would go on to sell textiles on the Lower East Side, first from a pushcart, and later from a shop on Canal Street. It was at this time that Louis Maharam established himself as a textile merchant and further established what was to be a successful business that spanned two generations. Filled with several examples of the Maharam's work along with extensive biographical information. Includes illustrated index. Unpaginated. 8" by 10.5".
Published by Lars Muller Publishers. Germany. 2011.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD++ condition.
- ISBN: 9783037781876
- Black cloth covered wraps, featuring needle point design, are in good condition exhibiting mild scuffing and soiling, most notably to the front.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has stitched lettering and exhibits mild scuffing.
- Binding is firm.
- Illustrated pastedowns exhibit mild soiling.
- Interior remains free of any major signs of age or wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore