LP: The Who, on LIVE AT LEEDS - 1970$35.00
Live at Leeds
Recording Label: Track Record
Release Date: 1970
Catalog Number: 2406 001
Runout Side 1: 2406001 A//3 420 04 14 1 3 BILBO
Runout Side 2: 2406001 B//3 1 420 05 14 7
Album Notes: a later pressing of the first live album by The Who issued in the brown paper jacket with red lettering.
Inserts include a notice from the County Court, a delivery note for smoke generators, a Live at Leeds poster, a photo of the band, a letter from John Burgess of EMI Records, a gig cancellation letter from Barry Perkins of King's Agency, The High Numbers - a list of earnings from performance, a photo of the Woodstock performance, earnings list for Malcolm Rose of New Action Ltd, a contract for the Woodstock performance, and the Marquee club box office sheet. Does not include the lyrics for My Generation.
Record is overall in EXCELLENT condition with a GOOD cover.
- Vinyl: E and has light dus. Vinyl is bright and shiny, still has a good luster. Overall looks barely played. Label is clean and unmarked. Plays with crackling noises!
- Album Cover: Gatefold jacket is in two separate pieces, each exhibiting tears and portions missing from the perimeter.
- Interior Dust Sleeve: Includes the original though the record is kept in a separate sleeve.
- Album may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
- Record would benefit from professional cleaning.
- We grade our LPs based on the Record Grading Standards found at DT Magazine (lpgrades-html)
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
*** Will combine shipping charges with multiple purchases! ***
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #vinylrecords #vinylcollection