LP: Lester Young, on LESTER YOUNG - 1955$50.00
Recording Label: Norgran Records
Release Date: 1955
Catalog Number: MG N-1022
Runout Side 1: MG N-1022 A stamped
Runout Side 2: MG N-1022 B stamped
Album Notes: an early release by jazz saxophonist Lester Young issued with the artwork of American artist David Stone Martin.
Record is overall in GOOD condition with a GOOD to VERY GOOD Cover.
- Vinyl: G and has several light surface scratches to all areas while side B exhibits deeper scratches to the outer ring. Vinyl is well played and appears somewhat dull and grey; Side A bears scribbles in red crayon to a portion of the upper left side of the vinyl, extending to a small area of the label which exhibits mild wear to the spindle hole. Plays with heavy crackling.
- Album Cover: G - VG darkened from aging and overall exhibits prominent scuffing and mild wear to the finish though the cover illustration remains intact and vibrant; the top and bottom seams are completely detached; edges exhibit wear; corners exhibit prominent wear, most notably to the front top right corner.
- Interior Dust Sleeve: Appears to be a replacement.
- Album may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
- We grade our LPs based on the Record Grading Standards found at DT Magazine (lpgrades-html)
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
*** Will combine shipping charges with multiple purchases! ***
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #vinylrecords #vinylcollection