LP: Herbie Hancock on MAIDEN VOYAGE - 1966$125.00
Recording Label: Blue Note Records - A Division of Liberty Records.
Release Date: 1966
Catalog Number: BST 84195
Runout Side 1: BNST 84195 A. VAN GELDER stamped
Runout Side 2: BNST 84195 B. VAN GELDER stamped
Album Notes: Herbie Hancock's Maiden Voyage, pressed and issued by Liberty in 1966.
This release was pressed and issued by Liberty after they acquired Blue Note in 1966. At this time the original Blue Note labels would continue to be included on Liberty's earliest releases. Consequently, the runout does not include the ear (P) which would indicate that it was pressed by Plastylite under Blue Note.
Record is overall in VERY GOOD++ condition with a VERY GOOD+ Cover.
- Vinyl: VG++ and has light dust. Vinyl is bright and shiny, still has a good luster. Overall looks barely played. Label is clean with the exception of writing in ink on Side 2. Plays with some crackling.
- Album Cover: VG+ cover exhibits ring wear to the front with additional wear to the surface; rear exhibits moderate scuffing; exhibits mild wear along the edges and moderate wear to the seams, most notably to the top where there is a 2" tear and the bottom edge where a significant portion of the finish is missing in addition to two open tears.
- Interior Dust Sleeve: Appears to be original, creased and tanned with aging.
- Album may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
- We grade our LPs based on the Record Grading Standards found at DT Magazine (lpgrades-html)
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
*** Will combine shipping charges with multiple purchases! ***
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #vinylrecords #vinylcollection