9 WESTERN PULP MAGAZINES 
A Pulp Western Magazine
From the Golden Age of pulp and comics we present a lot of nine pulp magazines dated from May to Fall of 1945. Delightfully racey covers wrap pull the reader in to read the tales and novelets. Here is an exciting collection of American western adventure and romance. In nine magazines the reader will be thrilled with adventures and winning humor. The pages are sprinkled with vintage advertisements for articles of the time, each illustrated with entertaining drawings. A fine collection of pulp fiction. Around 100 pages in each volume. 7 x 9.25 inches.
Each an anthology of short stories, writers include such notables as Tom Curry, S. Harvey, Jackson Cole, Johnston McCulley, Tom W Blackburn, William R Cox, and many more.
Richly illustrated. Many ads inside. Magazine titles include Thrilling Western, Thrilling Ranch Stories, Dime Western Magazine, Ace-High Westerns, Texas Rangers, the New Western magazine, Frontier Stories, Western Tales and Star Western.
Publishers include: Fictioneers of Popular Publications, Chicago, IL; Standard Magazines, and Better Publications, New York. 1945.
Magazines are in GOOD to VERY GOOD- condition.
- Issues are intact, complete and legible, with expected aging and light-to-moderate wear.
- Magazines show moderate overall edgewear from tears and chips, more pronounced on some.
- Edges of magazines are deckled.
- Interior pages display strong toning, and occasional corner tears.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- One magazine has severe interior wear with a longitudinal center crease and chips along gutter.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore