LOCAL LAWS OF PENNSYLVANIA, by William T. Haines - 1860
Township and Local Laws of Pennsylvania
by William T. Haines
Includes a summary of laws and samples of legal documents, covering topics from schools to taxes, wills, petitions, and other binding agreements, as well as cause for arrest--including adultery--and very much more. There are also sections unique to different locales. 418pages. 5 x 7.5 inches.
Published by: Edward F. James, West Chester, PA. 1860.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Binding is secure and strong.
- Binding has very little play in it.
- Forest green cloth over boards has blind-tooled decoration on front and back.
- Front cover has a 2 small light stains on lower shoulder.
- Gilt title on spine.
- Spine exhibits rubbing on shoulders and ends. Ends are softened.
- Pastedowns are moderately foxed.
- Inside pages are lightly tanned, with rare foxing or smudges.
- Some gutters show minor gaps between signatures.
- Covers have light scuffs, and edgewear, with a little board peeking through at corners.
- A few pages in the book have light pencil marks in the margins: checks and brackets
- Page 361 has a stray black mark mid page, but not over text.
- Text block edges are dusty.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.