LECTURES ON CLINICAL PSYCHIATRY, by Dr. Emil Kraepelin - 1906
Lectures on Clinical Psychiatry
by Dr. Emil Kraepelin
First edition. New York: William Wood & Company, 1906
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Boards show some scratches and marks. Corners are bumped and scuffed.
- Spine has gilt text and is crushed at ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Writing in ink on front pastedown.
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are age-toned with some marks on bottom.
352 pages. 6X8.75 inches.
"This book presents various lectures in the field of clinical psychiatry. It is the author's intent to preserve, in a measure, the impressions of a school term's clinical work. In these lectures, the diagnostic point of view is kept in the foreground, the author being convinced of its fundamental importance, not only to our scientific ideas, but also as affecting the advice given in medical practice and methods of treatment adopted by practitioners. The aim of the lectures is to be a guide to the clinical investigation of those with mental disorders"-Preface.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore