LE MOBILIER DU XXe SIECLE: DICTIONNAIRE DES CREATEURS, by Pierre Kjellberg - 1994$175.00
Le Mobilier du XXe Siecle: Dictionnaire des Createurs
by Pierre Kjellberg
French. Published by: Les Editions de l'Amateur. Paris, France. 1994.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD++ condition, with a VERY GOOD+ condition.
- ISBN: 2859171770
- Cloth covers with ink-stamped lettering exhibit minimal signs of age and wear.
- Boards exhibit a mild stain to a small area of the back and bumping along the the fore-edges. Please see photos.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine is firm with ink-stamped lettering and exhibits gently bumped ends.
- Binding is firm.
- Illustrations are unworn.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are gently rubbed and stained.
- DJ is nicely preserved behind Mylar and is backed with archival paper.
- DJ is lightly creased along the edges including the corners and spine ends.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
693 pages. 10" by 11.5".
Furniture of the 20th Century: Dictionary of Creators.
Includes three sections accompanied by high-quality photographic reproductions followed by a detailed bibliography.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.