LATIN-ENGLISH DICTIONARY OF St. THOMAS AQUINAS, by Roy J. Deferrari - 1960
A Latin-English Dictionary of St. Thomas
by Roy J. Deferrari
Based on the Summa Theologica and selected passages of his other works, this thick volume defines and clarifies the Latin used in his writings. "It will serve well as general lexicon of medieval Latin, and is so recommended for libraries" (from back cover). 1,115 pages. 5.75" by 8.25".
Published by St. Paul Editions. Boston, MA. 1960.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Illustrated cloth covers are mostly clean with the exception of moderate soiling to the rear.
- Front board is barely bowed, visible at foot edge.
- Corners are sharp.
- Moderately darkened spine features bold black lettering and firm ends.
- Binding is secure with a little play.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Stippled textblock edges.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore