KLACTO 23 - Sept 1967 [Beat Poets Ltd Ed]
edited by Carl Weissner with various contributors
A scarce German poetry magazine, limited to an edition of 500, featuring the work of Charles Bukowski, William S. Burroughs, Allen Ginsberg and more. Following the body of the text is a listing of happenings and their instructions and a brief section featuring the work of various artists. Includes a b/w photographic reproduction of a portrait of Charles Bukowski. Unpaginated. 8.5" by 11.75".
The poems by Henri Chopin and Francois Dufrene are in the original French.
Limited edition published by Panic Press. Heidelberg, Germany. 1967.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Bound with three staples and black binder's tape.
- Paper wraps feature cover illustration and exhibit scuffing and soiling with the rear cover exhibiting light offsetting.
- Corners are gently bumped.
- Spine is square and firm.
- Binding is firm.
- Interior exhibits gently bumped corners and very mild stains to the first page of the Happenings though overall remains free of major signs of age or wear.
- The first page of the art section exhibits a mild indentation to the bottom edge. Please see photos.
- Textblock edges are lightly foxed.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore