KEENE & ASHWELL's COMPANION TO THE BRITISH HOMEOPATHIC PHARMACOPEIA - 1882 [1st Ed]
Companion to the British Homœopathic Pharmacopœia
by Keene & Ashwell Manufacturing Homœopathic Chemists
"Arranged in the form of a dictionary." 132 pages. 4.25" x 6.5 inches.
First Edition. London: Ballantyne Press. 1882
Overall in GOOD+ condition.
- Covers feature beveled edges, with gilt title on Front and Spine
- Binding is intact.
- Pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Worn cloth covers show dramatic sunning along head and front shoulder of front.
- Spine is significantly faded
- Covers/Spine are worn along edges
- Interior is age-toned
- Front Endpapers have minor water damage and marks
- Rear Endpaper have minor water damage.
- Front/Rear Flyleafs having foxing.
- May exhibit additional minor age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
Books over $250 will ship insured, which will incur additional shipping charges.
Subject: Science & Medicine
Year Printed: 18820000
Special Attributes: 1st Edition
Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
Shipping: Shipping rate calculated at checkout