KAGERO (MAYFLY), by Daido Moriyama - 1972[First Edition]
by Daido Moriyama
First edition, Japanese text. Haga Shoten, 1972.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a VERY GOOD slipcover.
- Glossy white wraps are mostly clean, with embossed graphic on front cover.
- Covers show some discoloration and light foxing. Corners are sharp.
- Spine has black text in Japanese characters and is somewhat darkened, with bumped ends and vertical creases. Please see photographs for details of condition. ,
- Binding is strong.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Illustrated slipcover has some edgewear, chipped corners, bumping along foot edge, crushing along spine edge.
184 pages. 7 1/8 x 10 1/8 inches.
Extremely rare photobook of work by Daido Moriyama, his fifth book. Japanese for Mayfly, Kagero features Moriyama's series of images of women in bondage, captured in fleeting and momentary scenes. With 91 black and white plates and 20 four-color plates, plus reproductions of numerous contact sheets.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore