JOURNALS: EARLY FIFTIES EARLY SIXTIES, by Allen Ginsberg - 1977 [Review Copy] *Ephemera*
Journals: Early Fifties Early Sixties
by Allen Ginsberg
edited by Gordon Ball
REVIEW COPY. New York: Grove Press Inc., 1977
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition, with a VERY GOOD+ DJ.
- ISBN: 0394413490
- Black cloth cover is in overall great condition.
- Corners exhibit very minimal bumping on the right side of the board, otherwise sharp.
- Spine has silver and blue text against a black background.
- Spine ends are scuffed.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Head of text block is a little dusty.
- DJ is nicely preserved with minimal shelfwear, with a 1/4" blemish along foot edge. (See Photos)
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
302 pages. 9.5" x 6.5" inches.
In the 1950s and early 1960s, Allen Ginsberg and his fellow Beats led an insurrection that profoundly altered the American literary and cultural landscapes. Collected here are journal entries cured from eighteen notebooks that Ginsberg kept during this extraordinary period thoughts, poems, dreams, reflections, and diary notes that intimately illuminate Ginsberg's actual travels and his mental journeys. [worldcat]
EPHEMERA: The book includes a glossy photo of author Allen Ginsberg in very good condition, as well as a review insert confirming this as a review copy.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore