JEWELRY BY CONTEMPORARY PAINTERS AND SCULPTORS, by Museum of Modern Art of New York - 1966 [Errata Slip]$75.00
Jewelry by Contemporary Painters and Sculptors
by Museum of Modern Art of New York
German/English text with errata slip. New York, NY: Museum of Modern Art, 1966
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Illustrated cover features a design in black and white against a gold background.
- Wraps are in overall very good condition.
- Wraps show some signs of light edgewear and shelfwear. (See Photos).
- Corners are slightly bumped. (See Photos).
- Spine is gold with no text.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations and clear.
- Errata slip is included and in very good condition.
- Interior is gently age-toned, exhibits minimal signs of age and wear, marginal toning.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
80 pages. 8 x 8 inches.
This is an exhibition organized for circulation by the Museum of Modern Art of New York. It features jewelry done by contemporary painters and sculptors with the likes of artists such as Salvador Dali and many many more.
EDITION POINTS: German/English text with errata slip included.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore