JENNY SAVILLE, by Gagosian Gallery - 2005$110.00
by Gagosian Gallery
Published by Rizzoli International Publications. New York, NY. 2005. Unpaginated. 11" by 12.25"
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- ISBN: 978-0-8478-2757-2
- White cloth covers with black debossed lettering and illustration remain free of any major signs of age or wear.
- Boards are gently darkened and stained.
- Corners are sharp though the front top right corner exhibits a tear to the cloth.
- Spine is gently darkened and stained though remains square and firm with black debossed lettering.
- Binding is firm.
- Interior remains free of any major signs of age or wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Artist monograph of British artist Jenny Saville (b.1970), best known for her large-scale paintings of nude women. Associated with the Young British Artists. Issued by the Gagosian Gallery of London. Features full page reproductions. Includes essays by John Gray, Linda Nochlin, David Sylvester and Simon Schama.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore