JEAN DUNAND, by Delorenzo Gallery - 1985
by Anthony Delorenzo
Published by: E.P. Dutton. New York, NY. 1985.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD- condition with a VERY GOOD- DJ. AS IS.
- ISBN: 0525244476
- Red cloth covered boards with gilt stamped lettering to the cover and spine.
- Covers exhibit minimal signs of commensurate age and wear.
- Boards are gently darkened and rubbed with discoloration to small areas. Please see photos.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine is square with light bumping to the tail and appears to be slightly detached with plays.
- Binding is firm.
- Illustrated endpapers exhibit minimal signs of commensurate age and wear.
- Plates are present and exhibit minimal signs of age and wear.
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of commensurate age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block exhibits play with spray paint to areas, most notably the fore-edge. Please see photos.
- DJ is rubbed and scuffed with mild stains to areas, wear to the edges including the spine ends, most notably the tail, and light spray paint to areas of the inner flaps. Please see photos.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Anthony Delorenzo of The Delorenzo Gallery, New York presents an exhibition catalogue prepared with full color photographic reproductions of the artist's work including five 2-panel by former Christie's consultant Alastair Duncan.
The catalogue is arranged in four sections including Paintings, Panels and Screens, Furniture, Vases and Objects with an Exhibition List and Bibliography for reference.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore