JAY MAISEL: NEW YORK IN THE '50S, by Jay Maisel - 2014 [Signed, 1st Ed]
Jay Maisel: New York in the '50s
by Jay Maisel
1st Edition, Flat Signed. Portland, Oregon: Nazraeli Press, 2014
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- ISBN: 9781590053959
- Back cover has light shelfwear. (See Photos).
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine has firm ends, and is a little loose.
- Binding is secure.
- Endpapers and feps have minimal wear to corners. (See Photos).
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Title page is signed by author.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
75 pages. 12 x 13 inches.
Jay Maisel (b.1931) is an American photographer. His awards include the Art Directors Club Hall of Fame, the Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Society of Media Photographers, and the Infinity Award from the International Center of Photography.
In this book Maisel showcases over 75 photographs from nearly 50 years ago, and some for the first time.
EDITION POINTS: 1st Edition. Flat signed by author on the title page.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore