JANET FISH: PAINTINGS, by Vincent Katz - 2002 [Signed 1st Ed]
Janet Fish: Paintings
by Vincent Katz
Signed First Edition. Published by: Harry N. Abrams. New York, NY. 2002.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition with a VERY GOOD DJ.
- ISBN: 0810932989
- Dark blue cloth covers remain free of any major signs of age or wear.
- Boards are gently scuffed and lightly stained in areas, most notably to the rear.
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine remains square and firm with silver lettering and publisher's logo.
- Binding is firm.
- Endpapers show little to no sign of age or wear.
- Illustrations are unworn.
- Ephemera is in Very Good condition.
- Interior exhibits moderate age-toning along the perimeter.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges remain free of any major signs of age or wear.
- DJ exhibits mild creases and bumping along the edges though overall remains free of any major signs of age or wear.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Ephemera: a specially issued envelope including an exclusive illustrated invitation with promotional information, a press release, the business card of DC Moore Gallery director Suzanne Julig, a fine grain Ektachrome 64T EPY color transparency reproduction in plastic sleeve with corresponding printed price sheet.
A monograph issued in conjunction with the exhibition Janet Fish: Paintings 1968-2002 held at the DC Moore Gallery of New York, November 12 - December 21, 2002. The volume opens with a poem and essay by author Vincent Katz followed by the Plates and supplemented with a Chronology, a list of illustrations,selected public collections, selected solo exhibitions, a list of reference works, a Bibliography and Index. 167 pages with Index. 12.5" 12.5".
Includes an exclusive invitation package issued by the DC Moore Gallery
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.